Finally, a glove designed specifically for musicians, roadies, lighting, staging & rigging pros, A/V techs, film & broadcast production pros, photographers, videographers and all other gigging professionals. Now you can protect your most important piece of equipment - your hands. Don't put your precious hands at risk with some inferior glove you may find in a home improvement store. Gig Gloves offer you complete protection along with the flexibility you need to safely, quickly and efficiently work and/or play your gig every step of the way. That includes any and all of the following: loading your vehicle, load-in at the venue, set up, tear down, load out, and unloading your vehicle. Suddenly you're realizing how often you put your hands at risk, huh? Remember, in the gigging industries if you hurt your hands, you're out of commission. Gig Gloves are designed so that you don't have to take the gloves off until your job is done, greatly reducing the risk of injury. So what are you waiting for?
- Strong, durable material provides protection and long lasting use
- TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions or pinching; articulating design ensures reduced fatigue even during long periods of use
- Black material with yellow highlights allows for discreet movement on or off stage while still allowing for user visibility of hand and finger positions in low light environments
- Padded grip provides protection of palm while allowing a strong grip for carrying, even in slippery conditions
- Fold-over fingertips on thumb, pointer and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without removing the gloves. For example: drum keys, guitar picks, allen wrenches, media storage cards, batteries; also allows for use of touchscreen devices without removing glove. Gig Gloves work with most touchscreen devices even without removing the fingertips.
- Two sizes: Small/Medium (S/M) & Medium/Large (M/L)