This 2U vertical rack, 13U slant mixer rack system has all the best features
you are looking for in a world-class flight case: strength, durability and
reliability with flexible options and sizing for different applications.
This heavy-duty professional combo rack is 23" deep and features 2U front
loading and 13U top loading rails for convenient security for a wide variety of
pro-DJ mixers, amplifiers, effects and any other standard 19" pro audio/DJ gear.
Other design highlights include a large swinging rear door (for easy wiring)
with a beveled cable hole for permanent or semi-permanent installation. It also
includes two Recessed handles on either side of the case.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design.
Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell
surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular
laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design
helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was
inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to
handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- PROFESSIONAL COMBO RACK 20" DEEP
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
- 16 SPACE FRONT LOAD
- 10 SLANTED TOP LOAD
- TOP AND FRONT REMOVABLE LIDS
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- 2 Spring action Handles per Side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- Rear hinged door panel
- Laminated 3/8" plywood
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
- Recessed butterfly twist latches
- 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters for mobility (Two are locking)