With 5 mic , 1 USB and 2 Bluetooth Phone channels, the ARC-Talk-Blue is the ultimate news talk console. Being extremely compact, it is also excellent for taking on the road, or using in a production studio.
With two Bluetooth channels, you can conference two callers, or stream multiple devices at the same time. Use your cellphone, or connect a Bluetooth enabled landline phone.
Compact, and packs a punch.
The ARC-Talk-Blue news talk console is compact and durable for professional Radio applications. The 0.059" steel chassis is extremely strong and well finished with two part epoxy paint. The front panel graphics are on the reverse side of a beautiful polycarbonate overlay for scratch resistance and long life. The switches have LED lighted indicators to clearly display switch status. It is excellent for so many different applications, it would be foolish not to have one.
So many features in a small body.
Powerful, compact, portable, and not needing a phone hybrid to take incoming calls, the ARC-Talk-Blue is ideal for talk studios or remotes that require a mic mixer with telephone caller interface. The revolutionary console features 5 high quality mic channels plus phantom power. Channels 6& 7 on the console can be paired to any Bluetooth enabled audio device, such as your cell phone, MP3 player or MP3 recorder-editor.
5 Types of Channels
- 5 High Performance mic channels. Perfect for a Guest/Host configuration.
- High performance mic channels, with XLR inputs.
- High performance mic preamps.
- 48 VDC phantom power. (optional, $69)
- Channel 1 & 2 features a Talk button to talk to Bluetooth CH's.
- LED illuminated switch lamps.
- 1 Input, allowing you to connect another external device.
- A / B Input on channel 5 gives you the ability to either connect a mic, or a line input.
- Active balanced RJ-45 on channel 5.
- 1 stereo output bus. Both balanced and unbalanced outputs.
- LED illuminated switch lamps.
- Play & Record in digital with Windows PC or Mac.
- USB sound card functionality to work with any software.
- Simple connect using standard USB cable.
- Play audio from your USB device directly onto your board.
- Record audio from your board using any 3rd party software.
- The Bluetooth channels allow you to connect any Bluetooth enabled devices to channel 6 & 7 on the board.
- Connect your phone using the Bluetooth channels to take calls and put callers on-air.
- Conference calls. Use the two Bluetooth channels and either put only one caller on-air, or conference call both lines at the same time.
- Connect your tablet wireless to the board, to play audio over the air.
- Use a landline with your Bluetooth channels. Connect any landline phone system that has the Bluetooth headset option. This is excellent for any location that does not have quality cell service.
- Quality comes standard with the latest in Bluetooth technology.
Assets Come Standard.
Balanced RJ45 Connectors
All Stereo inputs are world standard balanced RJ45 connectors. 10ft. Cabling is included, no charge. Unbalanced RCA inputs are also included
Headphone system with stereo amp for 8ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones. Plus Monitor and Cue systems.
Balanced & Unbalanced Outputs
Pgm output has both XLR balanced, & RCA unbalanced outputs. Including a mono mixdown.
Conductive plastic faders for highest possible resolution and life. Dust covers designed to protect and prolong the life of the fader.
The power supply is auto-sensing 110-220VAC. Certified: UL, CE, CS, CB. Perfect for use anywhere in the world.
8 Channels - 9 Inputs. Analog Console. Affordable & Powerful.
- 8 Channels - with 8 channels and 9 inputs, you can connect all the essentials.
- Mic Channels - 5 mic channels with optional 48V phantom power.
- 2 Bluetooth Channels - 2 Bluetooth channels. Connect your cell phone, tablet, MP3 player or landline.
- LED VU Meters - with accurate VU ballistics, for the Program bus.
- Built Tough - professional throughout. The 0.059" steel chassis is extremely
- strong and well finished with two part epoxy paint.
- No More RF - has balanced inputs & outputs for use in high RF environments.
1 Stereo output buses. Program with mono mixdown.
- Active balanced - All outputs & inputs are active balanced.
- Stereo or Mono - Both stereo & mono outputs for 1 output bus.
- Listen - Monitor & 1/8" Headphone output.
4 types of Inputs. More options, more power. (STANDARD WITH ALL MODELS, unless otherwise noted)
USB input channel. Connect to any Windows or MAC PC for play & record.
- 5 Mic Channel - Five mic channels are included on the ARC-Talk-Blue to support a news talk studio. On channels 1 & 2, use the Talk buttons to talk to the Bluetooth callers offline.
- Stereo Line level Channel - Channels 5 is an A/B input, allowing you to connect a mic and another external device via the line input. The line input is a stereo, line level input channel appropriate for source devices like CD players, MP3 players, network feeds, etc. Channel 5 has a balanced +4dBu level input on an RJ45 connector. The balanced input is ideal for sources that are originated in other studios where the wiring could be long and introduce hum & noise.
- PC-USB input Channel - The ARC-Talk-Blue contains a built-in, Windows compatible, USB sound card on Channel 8 USB connection to a PC. Most Windows compatible audio software can play and record from the console.
- Bluetooth Channels - Channel six & seven are both Bluetooth channels, that allow you to connect any Bluetooth enabled audio device, such as a cell phone, tablet, MP3 player/recorder or Bluetoothe enabled landline.
For off-line (not on air) communication with the caller, a 'Talk' button on channel one and two are provided. Push the 'Talk' button and the channel one or two mic will be fed to the caller and the callers audio will be fed to the Cue system. To place the caller on air, just push the red channel on button at the bottom of channel 6 or 7.
- Use any software - Use any automation or production software to either play or record.
- Playback - play any audio from your PC onto the board and then over the air. Play YouTube clips or any audio from your PC or MAC.
- Recording - record audio coming from your board onto your PC or MAC with any production software.
- Easy Setup - connect with a simple USB cable.
- Start & Stop Automation - with our automation system, you may start & stop the automation system.
RJ45 Connections. Quick & easy install with RJ45 connections.
- World Standard - all IO is world standard RJ45.
- Quick Setup - as simple as plug and play.
- Premade wiring - optional cables are available for common connections such as XLR & RCA. Check the accessories section for more information.
Low Profile Design. Defining what attractive is.
- Modern & Timeless - The ARC-Talk-Blue has a modern low profile & sleek design that is timeless.
110 or 220VAC. Autosensing international power supply.
- Autosensing - power supply autosenses between 110 & 220 VAC for domestic or international installations.