The Dante AVIO USB Adapter supports 2x2 channels and is perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications in installed audio systems such as conference rooms. Dante AVIO USB is a class-compliant USB 2.0 audio device, so no drivers or additional software is required on Windows, macOS or Linux
- Easy audio drop-point for laptops in conference settings, no need to reconfigure your Dante network for different computers
- Record or playout 2-channel audio from any PC or Mac with no additional software at all
- Connect mobile devices to a Dante network (with USB adapters)
Network all your audio gear easily and cost-effectively with Dante AVIO™
Dante AVIO Adapters let you use all your legacy audio gear with any Dante-connected system, delivering the interoperability, performance and scalability that only networking can bring. Cost effective, compact and built for the road, Dante AVIO adapters bring the modern network connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox. Dante AVIO adapters are available for 3 popular types of audio I/O: Analog, AES3 and USB.
Plug & Play
Each Dante AVIO adapter is a complete, high-performance Dante device, delivering all the automation and ease of use that have made Dante the most popular audio networking solution worldwide. Dante AVIO adapters are automatically discovered and ready to use when connected, and no separate power supplies are required – just use a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch and Dante AVIO adapters are ready to go. The USB adapter can also be powered via USB.
Built for the Road
Audinate made Dante AVIO adapters road-ready and tour-tough. Sonically-welded ABS enclosures and quality hardware are used throughout, while cable assemblies are stress-tested to ensure reliable operation under grueling conditions. Toss them in your toolbox, show after show.
Dante AVIO adapters are all fully-functional Dante interfaces, with all the features you’d expect from Dante audio networking. Each one delivers bit-perfect audio reproduction, super-low latency and sample-accurate synchronization across the entire network. All Dante devices automatically discover one another, and the entire system is managed by the easy-to-use Dante Controller software on any connected PC or Mac. Most importantly, every Dante device can connect to every other Dante device – no questions asked. All Dante AVIO adapters are fully compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM) for IT-level security and management. AES67 is supported for connection to non-Dante networks.
AVIO Common Features:
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz (48 kHz for USB)
- Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
- Configurable gain / attenuation (analog input and output models only)
- Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion (AES3 model only)
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready