The SF-DN4 is a digital audio interface that converts two stereo digital audio sources to four Dante network audio channels. The SF-DN4 automatically detects a valid input on any of the three input jacks: S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, or AES/EBU XLR. The input is decoded, re-clocked and transmitted to the Dante network. A yellow front-panel LOCK LED indicates a valid source received without any lock errors. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-DN4 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-DN4 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-DN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Two Left/Right Digital Audio Sources to Four Dante Network Audio Signals
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF Coaxial or Optical Inputs
- Supports Input Sampling Rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Digital Signal Lock Indicator for Valid Inputs
- Transformer-Isolated AES/EBU Input
- Digital Audio Sources Remain in the Digital Domain through the Dante Network Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex™ Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting