Small but mighty, the SoundGrid Mobile Server fits right in your backpack and leaves room for more. Great for traveling, mixing small live shows and for the studio. Take it anywhere you go and boost your plugin processing power.
Don't be fooled by its size, the SoundGrid Moblie server definitely packs a powerful punch. With an Intel® Core™ i5 processor and 4 GB of RAM you can pile on quite a bit of processing tasks, making it suitable to power your plugins in small live shows as well as in the studio.
No different than the full sized, rack-mountable SoundGrid servers, latency is extremely low as ever: 0.8 ms at 44.1–96kHz. This positions the SoundGrid Mobile Server in an exceptional price/performance sweet spot for mobile DSP.
Paired with a SoundGrid audio interface, the Mobile server allows you to record and monitor through plugins in real time. With a non-SoundGrid interface, it takes the plugin processing load off your computer during mixing and editing sessions.
The carefully designed aluminum casing makes it a tough companion for your traveling adventures. Just throw it in your backpack alongside your laptop, audio interface and headphones and you still have room for more (snacks?).
- Boost your plugin processing power live or in the studio
- Plugin processing power that goes with you
- Fits in your backpack with room for more
- Exceptional price/performance sweet spot for mobile DSP
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1–96kHz
- Durable aluminum casing
- Use with any SoundGrid audio interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os) for real-time processing for live-mixing / recording with plugins
- Offload plugin processing from your computer to the server, using the audio interface you already have
- CPU: Intel® Skylake Core™ i5-6200u
- RAM 4 GB
- Power: DC12V 3A
- 6-month warranty