Compact, lightweight and tough, this DSP unit relieves your computer from plugin processing. Run hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible plugins in real time, live or in the studio — using only half the width of a standard rack.
Whether you're mixing a live show or tracking overdubs in the studio, real-time plugin processing is a must. The SoundGrid Server One-C gives you exactly that, and does so at lightning-fast speeds: latency gets as low as 0.8 ms at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
Server One-C is fitted into a rugged all-metal 2U casing which is only half the width of a standard 19-inch rack. You can rack-mount a single server using rack ears, or mount two servers side-by-side using a rack shelf.
Small enough so you can easily take it with you, the Server One-C allows you to mix in your magic anywhere you go.
- A plugin processing powerhouse in the studio and live
- Compact, powerful DSP unit
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48 kHz, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Use with any SoundGrid interface
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
- Neutrik etherCon SoundGrid port connector
- Quiet operation with automatic CPU fan control
- Robust all-metal casing
- 2U rack-mountable (rack ears and rack shelf sold separately)
- CPU: Intel® Skylake i5
- 8 GB RAM
- Free 1-year warranty; Extended warranties available