Designed to excel in a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications, the full range DVS 8T is an ultra-compact 280-Watt surface mount loudspeaker that provides both exceptional value and inspiring acoustic performance. The DVS 8T is ideally suited for stereo or mono background/foreground music applications in theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship.
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 70 Watts continuous, 280 Watts peak power
- 8” mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- 80° constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
- Stylish durable enclosure in a semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Painted perforated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection
Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Phoenix* connectors input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Superb Point-Source Performance
DVS 8T’s point-source design comprises a 200 mm (8.00”) mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75") high frequency section mounted in a stylish injection moulded ABS enclosure. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP64 standard, the DVS 8T is an exceptional choice for challenging environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
Attractive and Easy to Install
The highly durable and scuff resistant ABS enclosure features a black painted finish, and comes with an aesthetically pleasing aluminium grille. Installation is quick and easy, thanks to the included colour-matched steel mounting bracket and finger-adjustable hardware on the enclosure top and bottom. The DVS 8T is equipped with an internally mounted low insertion loss line transformer for 70 V or 100 V distributed sound applications. Wattage taps are configurable over a range of settings via a rotary tapping switch located on the back panel. Phoenix* connectors for input and link output are provided for convenience.