D-MON | 12 - 3D mixing rooms (7.1.4).
The D-MON will fit exactly into your studio configuration. Whatever your speaker sets may be, whether your mixes are in stereo, 5.1, 7.1 or even 7.1.4 and all their possible combinations.
- Both Analog and Digital professional inputs and outputs, providing the most pristine sound quality over a modular set of I/O.
- Integrates easily through standard protocols into the most complex audio ecosystems from midi and GPIO to Avid and EUCON protocols, free D-MON app
- A zero latency Switching Matrix to route all signals easily and make any patch set in seconds.
- An Internal Mixer which can create various sums of stems, mains or aux mixes, from discrete inputs to any talkback/listen back feed.
- Trinnov’s Optimizer to perfectly tune any speaker set to the actual acoustics of the control room.
ENHANCED SUMMING & ROUTING
No session is like another and sound engineers always have to make the special routing of the day when it comes to recording or mixing a program. Convert an analog feed, plug the producer’s smartphone who wants to get you to listen to his latest hit or insert that special valve ‘RevCompEq’ mandatory for the singer’s headphones.just ready to set your routing up.
ADAPT TO YOUR DAILY WORKFLOW
No session is like any other one, so you’ll be setting the D-MON Processor to carry exactly what you need. Just declare whether your Main Mix is made out of a stereo or a surround feed and choose which inputs make your Alternate 1 and 2 which can also be in various formats.
READY FOR AUDIO OVER IP
Add both an AoIP source and destination to existing D-MON machines, in a Ravenna/AES67/SMPTE 2110-30 compatible mode. It uses the common network machine port.
This option requires a clock master device elsewhere on the network and will be available in Q3 2019.