Engineered and made in Germany, the DMM14 U digital automatic microphone mixer is ideal for large meetings and conferences. Its DSP function ensures precise mixing of up to 140 channels by cascading up to 10 DMM14 U mixers. Two additional stereo audio outputs and one stereo USB offer additional routing options. Due to high signal-to-noise ratio, the DMM14 U also keeps noise from multiple open microphones to a minimum. Numerous DSP functions such as filters, compressor/limiter, ducking and routing make the DMM14 U a great fit in a variety of spoken word applications.
The UL version offers a LAN interface via Ethernet to enable the control over large distances using, for instance, an AMX control system.
In the ULD version, incorporating a highly sophisticated DANTE chip, all ins are available as direct outs, making it an outstanding tool for broadcast applications, while all outs are also available on the DANTE stream.
In total the DMM14 ULD provides 22 free assignable DANTE outs. Additionally, 4 DANTE streams can be used as inputs.
- 12 band graphic EQ on outputs for optimized loudspeaker tuning
- 6 programmable presets for easy/fast tailoring to different situations
- Two channel USB streaming In and Out to interface with IT networks
- Up to 10 units cascadable for simultaneous use of up to 140 channels
- Digital signal processing and sophisticated mixing algorithm to feed in e.g. a laptop signal for wireless multimedia presentations
- Audio matrix routing of all inputs to all outputs for creating multiple mixes of multiple output combinations
- Large meeting areas
- Round table discussions in TV shows