The unDAES-O is a small, cost-effective interface that bridges a Dante network directly to AES3 digital audio outputs, keeping the audio signals in the digital domain. The unDAES-O supports four AES3 output channels at a 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rate. The unD4I has two network connections to allow Dante Daisy Chaining. Dante Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple unDAES-Os to use a single CAT 5 home run connection to a network switch. Power can also be daisy chained. The unDAES-O is powered by either external +24VDC, any PoE network switch, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link.
AES3 outputs for: Delivering the Dante network to devices, like powered loudspeakers, which have AES3 inputs. This keeps the audio in the digital domain all the way to the end device. Allowing audio processing equipment with AES3 inputs to receive digital audio directly from the Dante network in studio and production environments. Supplying AES3 digital audio to one or more AES3-enabled amplifiers in an amp rack.
- Balanced, transformer isolated professional AES3 digital outputs on XLR connectors
- Supports up to 4 separate Dante audio channels bridged to AES3 at 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rates (24 bits)
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af PoE network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link for maximum flexibility
- Dante Daisy Chaining allows multiple unDAES-Os, as well as other Attero Tech daisy chain enabled devices, to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch
- SYS, SYNC, and SAMPLE RATE LEDs on the front panel to indicate audio and Dante network status