Designed for digitally capturing any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software, the AT2020USB+ offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with a USB output. It's studio-quality articulation and intelligibility is perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
A built-in headphone jack with volume control allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with zero delay. Also offered is the mix control, that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's A/D converter ensures articulate sound reproduction at the sample rate of 44.1 or 48 kHz, and a bit depth of 16 bits. The cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection. The AT2020USB+ is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X. Included with your purchase is a tripod desk stand, a microphone clip / mount, a protective pouch, and a USB cable.
The AT2020USB+ complies with Audio-Technica’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- Condenser microphone
- USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Headphone jack with volume control
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand for secure and portable tabletop use