The ATH-G1 is the best premium gaming headset featuring specially tuned, large-diameter 45mm drivers. With a max input of 1,300mW, these gaming headphones deliver an immersive sound quality for the ultimate gaming experience. The wired gaming headset’s state-of-the-art flexible and detachable boom microphone ensures you’re always heard loud and clear.
If you’re looking for the best gaming headset for streaming, the Audio-Technica ATH-G1 gaming headset is it. The headset’s strong, lightweight construction, breathable headband pad, and earpads make it the most comfortable gaming headset no matter how long you game. The attached 2.0 mm (6.6’) cable includes simple volume control and a microphone mute switch for a convenient, one-hand operation. Remove the detachable gaming microphone and you have an excellent pair of studio-quality, high-fidelity headphones.
The ATH-G1 comes with a short Y-type adaptor cable that splits headphone and microphone signals, as well as a microphone windscreen. These gaming headphones are compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, gaming laptops, PCs, and other gaming devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring Audio-Technica studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- High max input capacity (1,300 mW) ensures a lively, full-force gaming experience
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- 2.0 m (6.6') attached cable with gold-plated stereo mini-plug includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for one-hand operation
- Strong, lightweight construction and breathable headband pad and earpads provide supreme comfort through even the longest gaming sessions
- With mic removed, headset doubles as a pair of portable, high-fidelity headphones
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Includes Y-type adapter cable (to split headphone and mic signals) and windscreen