The ATH-M20xBT over-ear wireless headphones include all the features you want and the audio quality you demand. Inspired by our #1 selling ATH-M20x wired professional studio headphones and featuring powerful 40 mm drivers for enhanced low-frequency performance, the ATH-M20xBT Bluetooth headphones deliver an incredible listening experience with full-range, high-fidelity audio and enhanced bass.
Enjoy a sonic signature tuned to reflect our wired studio monitor headphones wherever you go. The ATH-M20xBT has a multipoint pairing capability that lets you connect wirelessly to two devices, optimal for multimedia use. The wireless headphones are also equipped with a low latency mode that improves the synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
Audio-Technica over-ear headphones provide excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Combining modern design and high-quality materials, the ATH-M20xBT delivers an ideal listening experience for those that put audio first.
The ATH-M20xBT headphones have a long battery life, providing up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection). The microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume. Constructed with professional-grade ear pad and headband material, the ATH-M20xBT was built for long-lasting durability and comfort.
Included Accessories: The ATH-M20xBT comes with a 1.2 m (3.9') cable for an optional wired connection.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same sonic signature as the wired ATH-M20x professional studio headphones
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils are tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9') cable for optional wired connection