Designed for use with guitars, the ATM350GL UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence.
The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491G guitar mount and strong, flexible AT8490L 9" gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to a guitar or other stringed instrument with a body depth of 90-135 mm.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise.
The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount® guitar mount with thumbscrew-adjustable clamp attaches securely to guitars and other stringed instruments with body depths of 90-135 mm, and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount® 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option