Created especially for news and sports broadcasting, this rugged stereo headset offers clear, articulate vocal reproduction, along with a comfortable fit and excellent sound isolation. Its low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design is based on the ATH-M60x professional monitor headphones and includes the same 45 mm large-aperture drivers, and premium, memory foam earpads and headband, giving users a high-fidelity headset that’s built to last.
The headset’s sleek cardioid condenser microphone keeps the pickup focused on the broadcaster’s voice, even in loud environments, and is tailored to reproduce that voice with a clear, articulate quality. The microphone sits at the end of a rigid boom with a strong, flexible gooseneck section that allows the microphone to be easily adjusted and then stay in place. The boom is also designed to swivel forward and back so that the headset can be worn with the mic positioned on either the right or left side.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the ATH-M60x pro headphones) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Sleek cardioid condenser microphone with frequency response tailored for clear, articulate vocal reproduction
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rigid boom with strong, flexible gooseneck section allows microphone to be adjusted and stay in place
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headset to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Unterminated detachable cable (BPCB3) included