The ES925ML/DS5 is a modular microphone system designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications. It includes a MicroLine condenser microphone element, gooseneck and a desk stand power module.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck and power module - each interchangeable with components from other ES Modular Microphones
- Desk stand and element housing both feature a highly visible, two-state RGB LED status indicator
- Logic I/O capability permits control of remote devices from the desk stand's touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch
- Capacitive touch switch can be set to any one of three operating modes: "touch-on/touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Low-profile element provides uniform MicroLine® polar pattern with 90° acceptance angle
- Heavy die-cast construction and no-slip bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Local/remote switching operation enables independent microphone audio and control output
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Includes foam windscreen
- Available in six lengths
Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional).
The ES925ML/DS5 microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform MicroLine polar pattern with a 90° acceptance angle. It comes with a foam windscreen to protect against plosives. The microphone element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which offers highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The desk stand power module features heavy die-cast construction and no-slip bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. It is equipped with a touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch with local and remote switching options. Locally, it can be set to any one of three operating modes: "touch-on/touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute." For enhanced control in conference and boardroom installations, the unit's external contact closure allows you to trigger an external device, such as a camera or the lighting, from the switch. The desk stand is also equipped with a UniSteep® filter that provides steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting vocal reproduction quality. Both the desk stand and the microphone element housing feature a highly visible, two-state RGB LED status indicator. UniGuard® innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.