With its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design, The ES931C/MIC cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone is a perfect fit for boardrooms, school and government settings, teleconferencing, houses of worship and other installed applications. The microphone is equipped with a special TA3F-type connector that works with compatible Audio-Technica power modules (not included) and features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Ideal for boardrooms, school and government settings, teleconferencing, houses of worship and other installed applications
- Terminated with a TA3F-type connector for use with compatible Audio-Technica power modules
- Available in two colors: black (ES931C/MIC) and white (ES931WC/MIC)
This gooseneck mic provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, comes with a two-stage foam windscreen and is available with low-reflectance black (ES931C/MIC) or white (ES931WC/MIC) finish. Additional interchangeable elements - omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) - are available separately.