The ES933C/MIC cardioid condenser hanging microphone is designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications. Its low profile and excellent response make it ideally suited for suspending over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Steel hanger positions microphone over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Terminated with a TA3F-type connector for use with compatible Audio-Technica power modules
- Available in two colors: black (ES933C/MIC) and white (ES933WC/MIC)
The microphone is equipped with a 15.2 m (50') permanently attached miniature cable, terminated with a TA3F-type connector that attaches to compatible Audio-Technica power modules (not included). UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology protects the microphone from radio frequency interference (RFI).
The microphone provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, and comes with a two-stage foam windscreen and vinyl-coated steel hanger. It is available in black (ES933C/MIC) and white (ES933WC/MIC). Additional interchangeable elements - omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) - are available separately.