Audio-Technica has taken its low-profile ES947C cardioid boundary microphone and given it an even smaller footprint, making it a great choice for installations with limited space or where a very clean, inconspicuous look is desired. The miniature ES947C/TB3 still gives you the same clear, highly intelligible audio of its larger sibling, mounting unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings or panels for conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone’s cardioid polar pattern affords a 120° pickup angle, while its UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
The ES947C/TB3 is equipped with a self-contained power module with a TB3M (mini-XLR) output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. It also comes with a TA3F-to-XLR cable, allowing for installation with standard XLR inputs. The microphone is available in black (ES947C/TB3) and white (ES947WC/TB3), and comes with a pair of rubber isolators for optional mechanical isolation from the mounting surface.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Miniature, space-saving design enables highly inconspicuous tabletop, ceiling and wall mounting
- Self-contained power module with TB3M (mini-XLR) output connector
- Includes a TA3F-to-XLR cable for use with standard XLR inputs
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Rubber Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES947C/TB3) and white (ES947WC/TB3)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances