With its low-profile design that mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings or panels for minimum visibility, the ES947C/XLR cardioid condenser boundary microphone provides clear, highly intelligible audio that is perfect for conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer perforated grille, the microphone’s cardioid polar pattern affords a 120° pickup angle, while its UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI). The microphone also offers IPX4 water resistance to protect it from splashes of water, and has a small front-of-mic indicator to ensure proper orientation.
The ES947C/XLR is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. It is available in black (ES947C/XLR) and white (ES947WC/XLR), and comes with a pair of rubber isolators for optional mechanical isolation from the mounting surface.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings and panels
- IPX4 water resistance protects the microphone from splashes of water
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer perforated grille
- Rubber Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES947C/XLR) and white (ES947WC/XLR)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances