The phantom-powered U851RbO omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations.
The omnidirectional microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint® rotating output connector, UniSteep® filter and UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology. It accepts interchangeable condenser elements, available separately, in cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns.
With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the U851RbO is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module. Threaded inserts on the bottom of the microphone allow it to be mounted with screws for increased security.
- Omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- PivotPoint® rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Small-diameter UniPoint® element near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 100° to 360°
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Threaded inserts on bottom of microphone allow it to be mounted with screws for increased security