Bring professional recording power to your personal studio with the most comprehensive desktop interface ever made. Powered by Pro Tools Studio, MBOX Studio provides everything you need to create, record, edit, and mix music and audio with exceptional clarity, plus podcast and stream too. Low-latency tracking, real-time effects, and 21 x 22 simultaneous I/O - including four Variable Z mic/line inputs - enable you to quickly turn your ideas into the next big hit with ease. Go further with loopback mixing, guitar reamplification, and multi-monitor control. And sound your best with a massive collection of instruments, plugins, and loops, including MBOX Ignition Pack.
- Capture and mix sound in pristine quality with premium A/D and D/A conversion
- Get all the ins and outs you need to connect your gear, including
- 4 mic preamps/line inputs with Variable Z (impedance)
- 2 Variable Z instrument inputs
- 4 additional line inputs
- 2 impedance-switching effects loops
- 2-way simultaneous stereo Bluetooth I/O
- Optical I/O (8-channel ADAT or 2-channel S/PDIF)
- Coaxial S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- 2 stereo monitor outputs
- 1 Hi-Z reamplification output with ground lift
- 2 headphone outputs with individual cue mixes
- 2 footswitch/expression pedal inputs
- Optimize mic and instrument tone with Variable Z impedance switching
- Reamplify guitar tracks and more to change up the tone
- Produce podcasts and live streams with Loopback capabilities
- Enable monitor switching and independent cue mixes with integrated talkback
- Perform actions fast with four assignable, dual-function, user action buttons
- Create, record, edit, and mix music and audio with Pro Tools Studio
- Compose music using notation with Sibelius® Artist
- Find inspiration with a massive collection of instruments, plugins, and loops
- Use MBOX Studio with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, and other popular DAWs
Everything you need to make music
Plug in and play right away with Pro Tools Studio and MBOX Ignition Pack included. Whether making beats and parts with virtual instruments or connecting real ones to your computer for recording, you have a massive collection of plugins, instruments, samples, loops, and sounds at your fingertips to explore, get inspired, and keep you in your creative zone.
MBOX Studio is designed with top-quality components, circuit design, and audio converters, enabling you to capture and mix music with the utmost clarity and detail. Variable Z opens up a whole range of tonal options for mics. And with built-in real-time EQ, delay, and reverb, plus independent cue mixing, you can deliver your best performances with low-latency tracking.
A guitar player’s dream
With Variable Z on instrument inputs, you can change up the tone and feel of your guitar when recording direct to complement your effects chain. Play through the world’s greatest amps with Eleven MK II, bx_rockrack, tons of stompbox effects, and more included. Integrate your own outboard effects. Reamplify tracks. And stay pitch-perfect with the built-in tuner.
Endless creative possibilities
MBOX Studio is more than the simple audio interface of years past; it expands and accelerates your workflow. Map its buttons to access your favorite functions fast. Work with audio, MIDI, notation, and 4K video. Jam with your iPhone. Record voiceovers and design sound for picture. Podcast and live stream with Loopback mixing. Even use it as a standalone monitor controller.
Who Can Use MBOX Studio?
Independent producers, engineers, artists, and musicians
MBOX Studio brings that professional sound and recording power to your personal studio, providing everything you need to make beats, record, edit, and mix music and audio. With 21 x 22 simultaneous channels of I/O - including four Variable Z mic/line inputs, four additional line inputs, simultaneous stereo Bluetooth I/O, a Hi-Z reamplification out, and more—you get incredible production flexibility in a single desktop interface. Its top-quality components, premium audio conversion, and built-in real-time effects deliver exceptional sound quality and low-latency tracking. And with Pro Tools Studio and MBOX Ignition Pack included, you have a massive collection of tools, instruments, and plugins to get inspired and easily bring your ideas to life.
- Get the recording power of a professional studio in a dynamic desktop interface designed for easy music creation
- Make beats and record studio-quality music using built-in real-time effects with low-latency monitoring
- Capture and mix music in pristine sound quality with premium A/D and D/A conversion
- Find inspiration with a massive collection of virtual instruments, samples, and loops, plus easy-to-use recording and MIDI tools
- Capture the perfect guitar tone with a versatile interface and software bundle that empowers guitarists
- Record voiceovers and perform sound editing with independent cue and monitor mixes, plus monitor switching
Podcasters and live streamers
MBOX Studio provides everything you need to produce podcasts and live streams easily in broadcast quality. With four Variable Z mic preamps, you can record yourself and your guests, optimize each mic tone, and add EQ, reverb, and delay in real time. For gameplay and reaction videos, the Loopback feature makes it easy to capture your dialog along with audio played from a video game or YouTube video. And with Pro Tools Studio and MBOX Ignition Pack included, you can edit and mix shows to perfection, plus have a massive collection of plugins, sound effects, and loops at your fingertips to bring more excitement and polish to your production.
- Produce great sounding podcasts and live streams with four high-quality mic preamps - each with tonal options - for you and your guests
- Easily capture your dialog along with audio from a video game, YouTube, or other source with Loopback mixing
- Accelerate your workflow with user-assignable buttons that enable you to perform frequently used actions fast
- Edit recordings and make shows shine with a full library of sound effects and tools to create music intros and outros
- Integrate your iPhone, AirPods, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices for source recording and monitoring