Get the most pristine sound quality possible—and extensive monitoring and routing capabilities—in the most versatile audio interface available for Pro Tools | HDX, HD Native, and other pro audio applications. With Pro Tools | MTRX, you gain the superior sonic quality of DAD’s legendary AD/DA converters, plus flexible routing and monitor control when used standalone or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces. And because the interface can be customized with the analog and digital I/O you need, you can take on the most demanding music and post-production challenges. Effortlessly.
- Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface
- Connect and route their entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O*
- Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools
- Customize MTRX for their needs through eight available 8-channel card slots
- Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Get automatic sample rate conversion on inputs
Digital Audio Denmark’s (DAD’s) AD and DA converters are renowned for delivering the cleanest, most transparent, and highly detailed sound. Pro Tools | MTRX is no exception, enabling you to get the best sound quality possible from your Pro Tools | HD system—up to super-high-resolution 384 kHz DSD. And because it does double duty as both an audio I/O and monitor interface, it offers exceptional versatility too.
Expand Your Monitor Control
Take full remote control of all sources, monitors, and speaker sets directly from Pro Tools | S6, other EUCON-enabled control surfaces, and the included DADman software. Pro Tools | MTRX includes Pro | Mon 2, putting complete monitoring, talkback, summing, and fold-down control at your fingertips, whether you’re mixing in mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1, or even a 64-channel immersive audio mix.
Get The I/O You Need
Pro Tools | MTRX is fully modular, so you can customize it with a wide variety of I/O and interface options. From analog inputs, outputs, and high-quality mic pres, to Dante, MADI, AES3, 3G-SDI, and more, you have the interface versatility you need to connect with any type of gear and route any signal between the various I/O formats.
Route Audio With Abandon
Using DADman software, you can route, split, and patch audio quickly, flexibly, and extensively, with a matrix capacity of up to 1,500 x 1,500 cross points. You can feed any input to any output, or even send audio to multiple outputs simultaneously, giving you unlimited workflow possibilities.