The PowerZone Connect 2004 is a solid, reliable, full rack, DSP amplifier with network connection for easy configuration and control. Its network can be wired or wireless and allows access to the PowerZone Control web app's system setup and audio configuration menu. From here you can manage sound zones, inputs/outputs, update firmware, import speaker pre-sets and access many professional EQ settings – configuration takes only a few minutes and can even be set up from your phone's browser.
- DSP – full matrix DSP embedded and controlled via TCP/IP
- Targeted Constant Voltage – Optimal hybrid of Lo-Z and Hi-Z performance
- Master / Slave functionality – S/PDIF link to multiple amps
- UREC™ universal power supply with PFC
- Market proven reliability – Based on Pascal’s proven technologies
- 5 Year warranty – Blaze Audio products are designed to endure
- Shopping Malls
- Large Scale Paging and Distribution
- Hotels and Conferences
- Foreground Music
You can set up and control any PowerZone Connect DSP amplifier using your phone, tablet, or PC with the smart PowerZone Control Web App.
System integrators now have the freedom to manage even the most complex install projects with our dedicated PowerZone Control web app. Configure everything from your phone, or any other device of your choice. Simply connect through the amplifier’s built-in Wi-Fi, or direct via the network port.
PowerZone Control makes life easier -thanks to its intuitive interface giving access first to the basic system set up, and then the advanced configuration and professional tuning settings. It allows you to create the most impressive multizone sound system, in the least amount of time.