The L1 Compact is one of the original L1 systems and helped to shape an entirely new category of portable PA invented by Bose. With a six-driver articulated line array, the L1 Compact delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, making it a great, ultra-portable, all-in-one sound system for acoustic musicians, as a secondary PA for DJs, and for backyard parties, public speaking, and events.
- Deliver clear, full-range sound with smooth tonal balance for musicians, as a secondary PA for DJs, and for music playback, backyard parties, and public speaking
- Maintain wide, consistent sound coverage with a C-shape line array featuring six-driver articulated 2" neodymium drivers and 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Fill out your sound with an integrated bass module featuring low-frequency performance down to 65 Hz
- Carry in one trip, set up in one minute with a modular three-piece system that weighs just 13 kilograms (29 pounds) and is easy to pack, carry, and assemble
- Connect various audio sources easily with an integrated mixer featuring volume control, XLR microphone input, 1/4" instrument input, RCA stereo input, 1/8" stereo input, 1/4" balanced line output, and RCA stereo output
- Sound great instantly with ToneMatch EQ presets: dynamic microphone preset on Channel 1 and acoustic guitar preset on Channel 2
- Adapt to audience size with three setup configurations - full height for large events, mid-height for medium-sized rooms, and collapsed for small gatherings
Classic Bose clarity
The L1 Compact system's six-driver line array delivers even sound dispersion across the whole range, including the audience or the stage. So instead of dialing in a stage monitor while wondering what the mix sounds like from the crowd, with the Bose L1 Compact, you'll always hear what the audience hears.
On the back of the L1 Compact power stand, you'll find a convenient two-channel mixer. Channel 1 has an XLR input for a microphone along with a ToneMatch preset that will take a dynamic microphone from sounding good to sounding great instantly. Channel 2 has a 1/4" input for an instrument, stereo RCA inputs, and a selectable ToneMatch preset for acoustic guitars. With these ToneMatch presets, singer-songwriters will find that their vocals retain clarity and a full-sounding presence, while acoustic guitars shine through with richness and texture.
Carry in one trip. Set up in one minute.
Beyond its excellent clarity and capability, the L1 Compact system is easy to carry and set up. You won't need to call in help just to get the system into the gig, and you won't have to labor through tons of cable connections and audio-testing steps. Weighing just 13 kilograms (29 pounds), the Bose L1 Compact is light enough for one person to carry, and it sets up in under a minute. You can also choose between three setup positions, depending on the space: a collapsed position for smaller spaces, mid-height for medium-sized audiences, and the fully extended position to fill larger rooms.
If you're looking for minimal complexity and outstanding clarity, the L1 Compact is for you. Carry it in one trip. Set it up in one minute. Fill the room with one system and leave audiences wanting more.