Crown’s CTs Series amplifiers provide exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications. CTs Series amplifiers feature independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design. Easy integration with HiQnet™ and CobraNet™ allows CTs amplifiers to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award-winning digital audio solution.
The Crown PIP-USP4 is a 4th generation DSP-based PIP™ (Programmable Input Processor) input module for CTs Series two channel amplifiers. The USP4 connects to an Ethernet network allowing it to be remotely controlled and monitored via System Architect. In addition, the USP4 allows the transport of real-time digital audio via CobraNet™ or AES.
The USP4 is a HiQnet™ series component and connects to the audio control/monitor network using 100Mb* Ethernet hardware (switches, Network Interface Cards, and cables). The audio signal is available over the same 100Mb Ethernet network, providing a simple to install, single plug solution for audio distribution, control, and monitoring.
The USP4's OMNIDRIVEHD™ processor gives the user an enormous amount of digital signal processing. LevelMAX™ limiters, proprietary FIR and IIR filters, audio routing, faders, meters, polarity & mute, compressors, delays, error reporting and load monitoring are all available. Built in noise and sine-wave generators provide noise masking and test capabilities. The enhanced AUX port allows users to interface with the USP4 to provide additional external control and monitoring.
Offering crisp clear sound and the widest dynamic range possible, the PIP-USP4 provides unprecedented power and flexibility in one compact – and very affordable – module.The USP4 can be installed in any CTs two channel amplifier.
The USP4 requires HARMAN Pro System Architect software.
- High power density. All two channel models and four channel model in a 2RU chassis, eight channel model in a 3RU chassis
- Crown Switching Power Supply for lighter weight
- Selectable "Constant-Voltage" or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation per channel on 2-channel models, and per channel-pair on 4-and 8-channel models
- 100V direct outputs on CTs 2000, CTs 3000, CTs 4200, and CTs 8200
- Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability
- 4- and 8-channel models offer perfect independent power solutions for multi-zoned systems· "FIT" (Fault Isolation Topology) circuitry on 4- and 8-channel models isolates fault conditions without affecting neighboring channels
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics
- Two-channel models are fully PIP2-compatible. Multi-channel models accept MC accessory modules.