For registered owners of Anthology 2.
Anthology XI is comprised of twenty three plug-ins based on over 45 years of Eventide studio mainstays, as well as current and future classics. From channel strips to reverbs to multi-effects, Anthology XI has tools to make every day tasks easier and inspire your imagination. A true must-have for any size studio, the bundle comes with all the tools you need to mix, master and produce your next record.
The bundle comes with over 2,900 presets across the included plug-ins; many created by artists like Dave Pensado, George Massenburg, Tony Visconti, Vernon Reid, Richard Devine, Joe Chiccarelli, Roy Hendrickson, Alessandro Cortini, Andrew Scheps and Suzanne Ciani.
- H3000 Band Delays - 8 bands of rhythmic delays
- H3000 FX factory - 450 Presets!
- Octavox - 8 voices of diatonic pitch shifting
- Physion - Split sound in two
- Quadravox - 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting
- UltraTap - 64 Taps, 150 Presets and Slurm control
- 2016 Stereo Room - A great sounding room reverb
- Blackhole - Extraterrestrial reverb
- MangledVerb - Lush reverb, ripping distortion
- Tverb - Visconti/Bowie inspired triple reverb
- UltraReverb - Pro reverb bundle - 9 algorithms
- H910 Harmonizer - First digital effects processor
- H949 Harmonizer - De-glitch, MicroPitch, Multi FX
- Instant Flanger Mk II - Classic Flanging for the Modern Mix
- Instant Phaser Mk II - Emulation of the first studio phaser
- Omnipressor - First Dynamics FX Processor
- EChannel - Channel strip with lite CPU footprint
- EQ 45 - Urei 545 parametric EQ emulation
- EQ 65 - Urei 565 filter set emulation
- Precision Time Align - Precision sub-sample delay
- UltraChannel - Ultimate channel strip