The Fredenstein Bento 10 DS is a high performance module carrier for Fredenstein Series 500 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in cards in two space 19 inch rack format. The unit accepts a maximum of 10 modules. The Bento 10DS features several important upgrades compared with third
A LCD colored Display and a rotary encoder: To set routing and other parameters with non-volatile storage. In addition, if certain Fredenstein modules are used, like F600A, F601A, F603A/B, F604, and the F607, all operating parameters oft theses modules are displayed as well.
Universal power supply: accepting mains voltages from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz.
Increased output currents: +-16V DC 3.2A and +48V DC 0.3A
Auxiliary Audio Inputs and Outputs Built-in Audio Routing: Modules can be daisy-chained by simply using the menu driven user interface on the LCD.
Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked simply using the menu driven user interface on the LCD as well. Multi-Layer Backplane: Increased signal integrity and lower noise floor.
Ground-lift switching: In case of ground loops, the audio ground and the protective ground can be
disconnected. Please use only if absolutely necessary.
- 10-Slot 500 Series rack
- Enhanced LCD display and rotary encoder facilitate routing and other parameters
- Display/encoder interfaces directly with Fredenstein F600A, F601A, F603A/B, F604, or F607 modules
- Onboard audio routing
- Compressor buss linking
- Auxiliary audio inputs and outputs
- Multi-layer backplane
- Ground-lift switch
- Module Power: ±16V DC 3.0A, +48V DC 0.3A
- Universal power supply accepts voltages from 90V to 240V AC, 50 to 60Hz