1 x 2G GS-MPI005 with 1 x digital TBU. All units have independent I/O. Can add GS-MPITBU/ET at a later date.
The GS-MPITBU009 features a digital TBU and up to 2 x Glensound Broadcasters' Mobile Phones.
- 1U 19inch rackmount Digital TBU and 2 x GS-MPI005 (other options available)
- Seperate Incoming/Outgoing audio for TBU and mobile phones
- RJ11 connector for fixed POTs line
- Audio inputs/output on electronically balanced XLR's
- 6.35mm headphone jack for mobile phone monitoring
- Individual keypads fo each phone
- Digital TBU is high quality automatic offering well in excess of 60dB separation
- Perfect for OB vans
- 100-240V mains power (powers all features in subrack)
- 12V PSU option
Digital Telephone Balancing Unit
Line connection is via a standard RJ11 connector to a fixed POTS line. A standard keypad is used on the front panel where a single on/off hook switch is used to dial and receive calls. A large red LED illuminates when connected and turns off when disconnected. A sounder provides indication of incoming calls which can be disabled via the switch for studio environments. Using presets, separate audio level controls for both the input and output of the TBU can be established.
GS-MPI005 or GS-MPI005HD Module
Either a GS-MPI005 or a GS-MPI005HD module can be installed (see options TAB) into the sub rack with all the standard Glensound Broadcasters Phone features.
Audio Inputs and Outputs
Each phone has its own electronically balanced XLR input and output which is located on the rear of the panel. A 6.35mm jack headphone socket is provided on the front of the mobile phone panel for listen only monitoring.
Full Remote Control of Mobile Phone
Should a GS-MPI005HD phone module be used, either the hardware or software remote can be used.
Extended Aerial Options
As standard, an SMA aerial connector is fitted on phone module for aerial location up to 3m away. This can be changed for an N-Type to allow aerial connections up to 50m away.
Standard mains 100-240 Volts (or optional 12V PSU) is used to power all features of the sub rack.