Nearly 20 years ago, AmpliTube pioneered single component modeling technology, going beyond the black-box-modeling approach of electronics. Today, IK Multimedia leads the industry by offering players a complete solution for creating the perfect signal chain. From your fingers to your audience, when it comes to achieving sonic nirvana, no other modeling technology can match AmpliTube 5.
- Legendary guitar/bass gear on your Mac/PC
Captures the sound, feel and vibe of over 400 of the most sought-after guitar and bass gear ever.
- Developed with top brands and artists
Official gear from icons like Fender®, Mesa/Boogie®, Orange®, Slash, Brian May, Joe Satriani and many more.
- Covers the entire signal chain Stomps, amps, cabs, speakers, mics, rooms and rack FX all in one interface, all routed the way you want.
- All-in-one recording and performance studio
With an 8-track recorder + DAW, looper, tuner, practice tools and live features all in one.
- Powerful recording in your favorite DAW
Works as an AAX / VST / AU plug-in to create killer guitar tracks anywhere.
- The most realistic tones ever IK’s DIM™ and VIR™ technology ensures AmpliTube nails the tone and feel of every piece of gear like never before.
Dynamic Interaction Modeling (DIM™)
Analog circuits, especially tube and class-A discrete ones, are not dynamically linear, but have been modeled this way by most companies. So when IK debuted their revolutionary Dynamic Saturation Modeling technology over 10 years ago, it delivered a massive improvement in response and playability and cemented AmpliTube as the leader in realism and accuracy.
Now IK’s Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology goes even further. Modeling the interactions and influence that each component has within the system and all of the variables that affect it.
In essence, this new approach produces the EXACT behavior of the entire system in a non-linear and completely dynamic way.
What this means to you is pure authentic amp tone as you'd expect it in the physical world — a sound and feel so true you won't believe your ears... or your fingers!