ARC System 3 combines an ultra-accurate analysis software and correction plug-in to improve the accuracy of your monitoring in any room. Work faster and more freely, confident you're hearing your music itself and that your music will sound great everywhere.
This software-only version lets you pair ARC 3 with a third-party measurement system of your choice.
With a faster, easier calibration process, breathtaking new correction algorithm and efficient, useful new GUI, everything about ARC 3 is designed to let you focus on your music and create audio that translates to any system effortlessly.
- Room analysis software and correction plug-in
- Improves frequency balance and stereo imaging in any room
- Work faster and create better mixes without expensive room treatment
- Virtual monitoring emulates the sound of common listening devices
- 3D room analysis delivers incredibly accurate, natural sound
- Simplified, step-by-step room analysis software makes setup a breeze
- Advanced controls let you achieve precise correction in any situation
- Now supports 3rd party measurement microphones
Trust what you hear
A room can have a big impact on how you hear your music. Walls, furniture, and other objects reflect and absorb sound, creating complex artifacts that change the frequency balance and stereo imaging, and can cause your carefully balanced mix to fall apart in other spaces.
With ARC System, you can detect and account for these issues without expensive room treatment. ARC precisely measures the sound of your room in moments, then generates a correction profile you can load into the ARC plug-in for your DAW to ensure what you're hearing is how your music really sounds.
You'll mix faster and with less effort, and your work will translate better than ever.
An all-new listening experience
ARC 3 uses a ground-breaking new analysis and correction algorithm that delivers results you can't find in other digital room correction systems. By measuring your room across a 3D space around the listening position, IK's award-winning VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology creates a 3D snapshot of your room, identifying problematic issues without over-processing the sound.
The result is an incredibly natural-sounding correction like you've never heard. ARC 3 recreates the feeling of working in a properly-tuned room, without sounding "corrected."
Measure quickly and precisely
Just connect a measurement mic to your interface and launch the step-by-step room analysis software. You'll be guided through a series of measurements across your listening position, and with ARC's flexible placement options you'll be done in less than 10 minutes.
Create measurements of multiple monitors and listening positions, so you can virtually adjust the sweet spot for clients or different setups.
More microphone options
ARC System 3 utilizes a precision-manufactured MEMS room analysis microphone, for the most precise measurements possible. But you can also use generic measurement microphones, and even load a mic calibration file for superior accuracy.
Instantly apply correction
Once you've generated your profiles, open your DAW and insert ARC 3 across the master bus. ARC applies a precise correction filter using advanced processing to compensate for your room's acoustics with a higher level of accuracy than ever before.
Now you're hearing your music free of the impact of room acoustics. You can work confident you're hearing exactly what was recorded, and your work with translate to other rooms and systems better than ever.
Deep Control over key parameters
Every room and setup is different, and ARC 3 gives you the controls to fine-tune your correction for ideal performance anywhere:
Adjustable correction range
By default, ARC corrects the entire frequency spectrum, but you can define limits to both upper and lower correction ranges separately. This is useful if you want to preserve the unique voicing of your monitors or are just looking to correct a certain frequency range.
Variable resolution and smoothing
Adjust the resolution of the correction filter to use more or fewer frequency bands. Depending on your room's unique sound, this lets you achieve more surgical correction, or a broader, smoother balance.
2 Phase Modes
Natural and Linear phase modes ensure precise stereo imaging. Natural mode improves the phase response, while linear phase maintains the existing phase response, which may be preferable in certain rooms and conditions.
Check your mix right from your desk
Virtual monitoring lets you intentionally shape your sound to emulate devices like TVs and car audio systems, as well as many popular studio monitors, to quickly listen to your mix on other virtual systems to ensure a perfect sound translation.
Powerful metering at a glance
ARC provides useful tools to speed up your workflow, with Peak, RMS, Loudness and dynamic range metering. And a real-time spectrum analyzer shows how your music was interacting with your room before correction, showing you how the room was affecting the sound.
Mix faster and more confidently
- Dramatically reduce the impact of room acoustics
- Hear how your music really sounds
- Stop auditioning mixes on multiple systems
- Create tracks that sound their best everywhere
Faster setup, incredible results
- New analysis app with simplified measurement process
- 3D room analysis delivers more accurate, natural sound
- Improved support for multiple listening setups
- Works with ARC mic or any RTA (measurement) mic
Superior correction, superior control
- All-new algorithm for incredible sonic transparency
- 2 phase modes ensure optimum phase coherency
- Variable resolution for superior results in any room
- High or low correction ranges put you in control
Powerful tools to improve your workflow
- Virtual monitoring mimics common playback systems
- PEAK, RMS, LUFS and DR metering at a glance
- Realtime spectrum analyzer shows pre-corrected signal
- Re-sizeable, retina display GUI to fit your workflow