This pre-configured RADAR system includes 16 channels of AD-DA conversion with the "Classic 96" card installed.
Along with, "What's the best vocal mic?" and "Which preamp should I get?" one of the most asked pro-audio questions has to be, "Which converters should I buy?" With so many prosumer and professional audio interfaces on the market, it's hard to know where to start. For the price of a mid-grade interface and a properly spec'd audio PC, why not buy the finest digital audio recorder ever made?
RADAR studio is the culmination of 25 years of audio engineering excellence. In addition to unparalleled build quality and brilliant simplicity, RADAR studio delivers the legendary sound of RADAR in a dual-platform, end-to-end music production system. Why? So that every artist, whether recording with their favorite DAW software, or in classic RADAR mode, can maintain the integrity of their performance throughout the entire production process.
- World-class A/D D/A conversion for incredible transparency & legendary sound quality
- Faster, runs more plugins and less expensive than a Mac Pro
- Runs any DAW including Mixbus & Pro Tools
- Intuitive workflow (DAW or 2" Tape) & lightning fast processing speeds allow 100% focus on the music
- Rock-solid reliability means no downtime in studio
- Peace of mind since RADAR lasts for decades
- Analog cards are forward-compatible with newer systems, and accessories are upgradeable at any time, saving money in the long run.
- Outstanding technical support free for 10 years from the manufacturer
iZ's Classic 96 analogue I/O cards maintain high-quality, signature iZ audio without compromising disk space. Never harsh or biting, the iZ Classic 96 converter cards are optimized to bring clear, transparent sound to rock and live recording applications. The Classic 96 analogue I/O cards boast the same warmth, bottom end, and performance characteristics as the historic Classic analogue I/O cards, but with the sample rate range extended to 96 kHz.
Classic 96 Features:
- Dynamic Range: 24 bit mode 100.5 dB A-weighted, 16 bit mode, 96 dB A-weighted
- THD+N @ 1 kHz: Less then .006% A-weighted
- Frequency Response: 10-22kHz +/-.5 dB at 44.1 or 48 kHz, 10-45kHz +/-3 dB at 96 kHz
- Sample Rates: 32, 44.056, 44.1, 47.952, 48, 64, 88.2, 96 kHz