Let Compass Control® be your guide to complete control for your commercial or residential application. Compass Control replaces all of your remotes and traditional control interfaces with one device. Compass Control becomes your cable remote, TV remote, thermostat, alarm control panel, and many other remote devices all contained within your Android or iOS device.
Master Controller for Compass Control® (Wired/LAN, supports up to 8 Ports).
- iOS Backbone: First major control system built from the ground up using Apple’s iOS devices – iPad®, iPad® mini, iPhone®, and iPod touch®
- Total 8 Ports: 6 MCP35™ Multi-Function I/O Ports , 1 Relay/Contact Closure Port, 1 ZigBee Wireless Port
- Multi-function 3.5mm Ports can be programmed to be one of the following functionality: IR in any direction, bi-directional RS-232, Voltage Level output, Voltage Sensor input, PCM Audio sensor input or Composite Video Sensor input
- USB Support: USB port for firmware upgrades and initial setup
- Built-in IR Learning: Front-facing IR window enables learning of IR codes from external IR remotes
- LAN: Direct wire to LAN via RJ45
- Relay Control: Control external equipment with one set of switchable contacts. Any multi-function 3.5mm port can be converted to Contact Closure using external Key Digital® KD-CCXR200 Converter
- Real Time Master Control: Allows user to store variables and events internally with/without iOS device
- Compass Navigator™: PC Editor allows fast and easy programming
- Device Configuration: Allows all functions and integration into Compass Project via IP and Compass Navigator™ software
- Complete Control: Audio, video, HVAC, lighting, shades, security, and more
- Control Distribution: Integrates with all Key Digital Control Routing HDMI Switchers to expand the control system and add control ports
- No need for PC or Mac in the system: All system performance is controlled by KD-MC1000 Master Controller and any iOS device
- Compass Alliance™ Partners: Pre-loaded code sets
- IP Connectivity Stabilizer: Stable and constant TCP/IP socket created by KD-MC1000 with IP target devices via Telnet or HTTP regardless or iOS devices status.
- Event Handler: Scheduled events & actions based on iOS time and calendar variables including:
- Schedule Mode: Schedule and execute timer events from iOS device and/or KD-MC1000
- Schedule Sensing Mode: Execute events triggered by voltage or video/audio sensing by KD-MC1000