Just as the old adage says, “You can't judge a book by its cover”, the true beauty of the DF1000 lies hidden beneath its elegant aesthetic design and user-friendly interface. Inside beats the heart of a truly-professional, dual-channel, automatic feedback-suppression processor, brought to life by one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-end signal processor electronics. DF1000’s ultrafast and highly-accurate feedback detection algorithms instantly find critical frequencies and apply up to 32 filters per channel to eliminate feedback. Whether your application calls for feedback protection for the spoken word, musical performances, or both – the DF1000 is the ideal solution. From conference rooms, to concert halls, to house of worship applications, any venue with a live sound system will benefit from the DF1000’s unprecedented performance and value.
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Front panel control featuring suppression and filter reset buttons
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
In designing the DF1000, the engineers delivered a fully-automatic feedback suppressor that requires absolutely no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, with detection accuracy within one-sixth of a cycle, the DF1000 is an elegant “plug and play” solution to one of live sound’s most challenging issues – feedback. Once the DF1000 is installed in-line between your mixing console and power amps, you just power up, engage the front panel Active button, and walk away.
Feedback suppression may be DF1000’s main function, but feedback elimination also generates significant overall system performance. By removing annoying and potentially destructive feedback, your live sound system’s output gain can be increased by as much as 10 dB to provide much needed headroom.
Automatic DSP Applies up to 32 Filters per Channel
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the DF1000 automatically and “intelligently” locates up to 32 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/30th of an octave) to lower those frequencies while leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched.
Dual Mode Operation
The DF1000 makes an exceptional stereo Front Of House (FOH) feedback eliminator. Alternatively, you could use channel 1 for FOH (mono) and use channel 2 on your monitors – for a single unit feedback control center.
The DF1000 features all the connectivity options you could ask for – 2 balanced/unbalanced Inputs on combination Line-Level XLR/TRS sockets and 3-pin Euroblock connectors. Outputs are provided in the form of balanced XLR and Euroblock connectors.
No matter what type of audio presentation is your speciality, the DF1000 is your ticket to the feedback-free zone. Easy to operate and easily affordable, the DF1000 provides automatic and instant feedback protection, no matter the program material. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the DF1000.