The Mackie DLM8 delivers 2000 watts into the most compact, professional portable loudspeaker design ever. Featuring TruSource™ technology, the DLM8 is equipped with Mackie’s TruSource driver that incorporates the high-output 8” woofer and 1.75” compression driver into an incredibly compact common-magnet design. Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity. The versatile DLM8 features the Mackie DL2 integrated digital mixer, providing a dual-channel mixing solution for a wide array of possible connections with incredible channel features like 3-band EQ and 16 great-sounding effects. Plus, system processing like a multi-band feedback destroyer, six speaker modes and Smart Protect technology provide the tools needed for truly professional applications. With configuration options that include pole/wall mounting and flying, the sleek DLM8 is a powerful solution for high-end installs. The ultra-compact form factor includes a rugged PC-ABS cabinet, powder-coated grille and integrated kickstand for personal monitor use.
- 2000W system power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- TruSource™ technology
- Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
- 8" LF woofer / 1.75" HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Ridiculously lightweight (22 lbs. / 10 kg)
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM line is Mackie TruSource™ Technology. It's a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. Both full-range models feature the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range. DLM Series loudspeakers deliver unmatched fidelity.
The key to achieving the amazing sound you desire from such a compact loudspeaker is simple. You need tons of pure, raw power. Each DLM model features a staggering 2000 watts of power. The powerful Class-D amplifiers are ultra-efficient with optimum heat dispersion and ample protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night. DLM delivers maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to crank it up.
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications.