The SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround encoder plugÃ±in for AdobeÃs Premier Pro is built right into the Adobe Premiere Pro digital video editor as part of Creative Suite 6 and earlier. The SurCode for Dolby Digital encoder is included as a Trial Version that is tightly integrated into Premiere ProÃs Media Encoder. Now, both MPEG-2 video, with AC-3 surround or stereo audio, can be encoded and multiplexed simultaneously within AdobeÃs flagship nonÃ±linear editor for Creative Suite.
- Tightly integrated into AdobeÃs products, right in the box
- Fully certified & licensed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Encodes 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo into a Dolby Digital (AC-3) file
- Accepts up to six WAV or AIFF files as input
- Stereo mixdown for auditioning multichannel sound files prior to encoding
- Supports all Dolby encoding options
- Three free trial encodes before activation is required
- Activation: challenge/response via system code
The release of Adobe's Premiere Pro with SurCode for Dolby Digital enables video and audio editors to seamlessly access the full set of professional Dolby Digital encoder options. From right within the application, 5.1 Dolby Digital streams can be encoded directly within the surround mixing environment and included in your DVD authoring project. The trial version allows you to perform three encodes before activation is required. At less than half the price of our standalone versions, this is an easy entry into full featured DVD title creation.