Tested and approved for Pro Tools 11, SurCode for Dolby E Decoder plug-in offers the unique ability to decode Dolby E files back to discrete PCM in a convenient software plug-in format. SurCode for Dolby E Decoder is the perfect way to integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, in different studios and in various formats.
- Use the decoder as a real-time Dolby E stream player for quality control
- Input File: Dolby E WAV file format
- Input Frame Rates: 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976 fps
- Output channels: Up to 8 channels, with program enables and individual channel mute/solo with easy bounce-to-disk
- Peak and RMS metering
- Supports all Dolby E program configurations
- Dolby E bit depth: 24, 20 or 16 bit
- Flexible channel routing, per-program configuration
- Supports & displays Dolby E metadata
- Stay in sync since the decoder synchronizes with the host's time line
- Activation: PACE ilok (not included), one license per instance
SurCode for Dolby E and Pro Tools
Playing back your files through an external decoder just to capture your audio back to a file is simply inefficient and time consuming. The Dolby E decoder plug-in appears in the insert chain on your channel strip with all other AAX, RTAS or AudioSuite plug-ins and will decode your audio in sync with the Pro Tools timeline. It's as simple as a single click to drop SurCode for Dolby E Decoder into your Pro Tools mixer and select a Dolby E file. In a single pass, decode all 8 channels of a Dolby E stream in Pro Tools!
Like all members of the SurCode family, SurCode for Dolby E is fully certified and licensed, ensuring complete interoperability across platforms and across the globe. The SurCode for Dolby E Encoder, when matched with the SurCode for Dolby E Decoder, creates the ultimate, file-based Dolby E workflow.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.