The DLR1020 radio provides the perfect solution that best fits the needs of your staff operations including multiple call options, 2 channels and special features. With the DLR digital technology, voice communications are louder and clearer across an extended range without static ensuring that your voice is crisp and clear even at the outside edge of coverage. The DLR Series is license free and hassle free, eliminating the need for regulatory paperwork and licensing applications, and fees. Furthermore, the DLR provides interference free and private communications, making it virtually impossible for anyone to hear your conversation, except for the intended audience.
- Covers up to 300,000 sq. ft. and 25 floors.*
- Battery life of up to 14 hours per charge
- Up to 2 channels
- Weights Only 4.2 oz. and the size is 4.2" x 1.7" x .9"
- Top Button Customization for either Private Reply, Direct Call, Page All, Page All Call or Instant Mute
- Digital audio quality - crystal clear audio everywhere you have coverage...no static
- No FCC license required - operates on 900 MHz ISM license-free band
- Interference free, private communications
- Customer Programming Software (CPS) available online**
- Perfect for
- Retail Stores
- A wide range of accessories for enhanced performance
- Earpiece with in-line microphone and push-to-talk
- Surveillance Kit with in-line microphone and push-to-talk
- Swivel Earpiece with in-line microphone and push-to-talk
- DLR 12-Pocket Multi-Unit Charger (MUC)
- DLR Single-Unit Charger (SUC)
Keep your communications private without competitive interference DLR radios are more than a simple push-to-talk solution. Get things done efficiently by choosing from several call options that tailor the functionality to the operational performance of your organization.
Free-up the radio channel by allowing two people to instantly connect privately after a group transmission is complete using the private reply feature. This eliminates unnecessary group chatter. You no longer have to look for the phone extensions to talk privately. Simply identify the name of the person you want to talk to and when they respond, push the radio top button to start the communication.
In some organizations, it is critical for an employee to quickly access the manager on duty. By programming the top button to Direct Call, you can easily reach a specific individual, enabling instant communication and an immediate response.
PAGE ALL AVAILABLE AND CALL ALL AVAILABLE
It can be difficult to communicate to an entire group without having to go to each channel individually. The Page All Available and Call All Available feature provides you the flexibility to communicate a message to everyone who is not currently tied up in a conversation. Simply program this feature into the top button or set it to an unused channel.
INSTANT MUTE FEATURE
Immediately lower your radio volume to the minimum level by simply pressing the radio top button. Use this feature when you need to listen to a customer without interruptions. Quiet background radio communications can still be heard and will remind you to return to normal channel activity.
FLEXIBLE. STYLISH. EASY TO OPERATE.
TALK PERMIT TONE
- Promotes orderly communication through the use of a prompt tone that alerts team members when a channel is available and they can speak.
- Designates a specific channel as "home" so the radio automatically reverts back if the user was speaking on a different channel. This feature can be easily modified through the radio Advanced Configuration Menu.
- Navigate easily through channels, check battery status and customize features in Advanced Configuration Menu with user friendly voice prompts.
EXTENDED TALK RANGE
- Communicate across an extended range of 300,000 sq ft and up to 20 floors*. With digital technology, you can communicate clearly up to the edge of coverage without the static often found on analog radios.
ADVANCED CONFIGURATION MENU
- Configure special features such as a unique Radio Profile ID, Home Channel, MIC Gain and maximum number of channels. It also allows you to customize the Top Programmable button with different options such as Private Reply and Call All Available. Refer to the User Guide instructions for more details: www.motorolasolutions.com/DLR
CPS PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE
- Personalize your channel voice prompts, channel alias names, radio name, top button, channel number and much more by using the free Computer Programming Software available at: www.motorolasolutions.com/DLR
LONG BATTERY LIFE
- Provides long lasting battery life for continuous operation of up to 14 hours.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE
- DLR radios meet test methods from Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F and G, including shock, vibration, extreme temperatures and dust. Tough, polycarbonate housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces.
Included with each radio:
- DLR1020 radio
- 14 hour Lithium Ion rechargeable battery (HKNN4013)
- Single unit charging tray and adapter (PMLN7140)
- Swivel belt holster (HKLN4615)
- User manual
- 2 year over-the-counter exchange warranty
*Coverage will vary based on surrounding terrain and conditions.
**CPS is available as free download. Windows® XP, Windows 2000 compatible, separate USB cable required.