The RMM2050 operates on 5 MURS business exclusive frequencies and is FCC license free. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs. Advanced features such as customized channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand.
- 2 Watts of power - covers up to 220,000 sq. ft. or 13 floors indoors*
- 5 Channels
- Weight - 8.6 oz. / size - 4.5" x 2.2" x 1.6"
- Operates on 5 MURS business exclusive frequencies
- Features 122 privacy codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Battery life of up to 15 hours per charge with standard Li-Ion battery
- Advance Voice Activation (VOX/iVox) - Enables convenient hands-free operation when used with/without optional accessories
- Customer Programming Software (CPS) available online**
- No FCC license required
Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. The RMM2050 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMM2050 won't quit in high noise, harsh conditions and high use.
Whether you're coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMM2050 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your RM series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.Included with each radio:
- RMM2050 radio
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery (PMNN4434)
- Swivel belt holster (HKLN4510)
- Desktop charging tray & power adapter (PMLN6394)
- Quick Reference Leaflet
- RF Safety Booklet
- 2 year over-the-counter exchange warranty
* Coverage will vary based on surrounding terrain and conditions.
** CPS is available as free download. Windows® XP, Windows 2000 compatible, separate USB cable required.