The MicroBook II provides simultaneous inputs for a microphone, a guitar, and a keyboard or other stereo line level device. The mic preamp delivers neutral coloration and pristine sound, with 20 dB pad and 48V phantom power for condenser mics. Programmable outputs provide flexible monitoring options.
The MicroBook II is an impressively small 5.5 by 3.6 by 1.25 inches, which means that it slides easily into your backpack — or a large pocket. It also sits nicely next to your laptop or desktop computer.
The MicroBook II has been engineered with MOTU’s renowned, award-winning audio interface technology, which delivers the uncompromising audio quality and rock-solid performance MOTU interfaces are known for worldwide. You can always record and mix with confidence, even in most demanding professional recording situations, knowing that decades of engineering experience are behind you, every step of the way. The MicroBook II delivers measured audio specs that rival interfaces costing hundreds more.
- 4-input, 6-output bus-powered plug-and-play high-speed USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- 6 x 8 physical inputs and outputs.
- 8-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with computer tracks.
- Pre-amp equipped mic input with Precision Digital Trim™ 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Hi-Z guitar input with -20 dB pad Precision Digital Trim.
- Stereo line level analog input (balanced TRS quarter-inch or stereo mini).
- Stereo balanced TRS quarter-inch line level main outs.
- Stereo eighth-inch mini line level out.
- S/PDIF digital out (duplicates main out).
- Headphones output on quarter-inch stereo jack with independent volume control.
- Digitally controlled analog trim for all analog inputs.
- Digital trim for all outputs.
- Output volume digital rotary encoder. Push to cycle among three modes: main out, phones, or both.
- Mic input digital rotary encoder for adjusting trim level, 48V and pad.
- Dedicated 3- or 4-segment LED meters for all inputs and outputs.
- Support for recording and playback at 2x sample rates (88.2 and 96 kHz)
- CueMix™ FX no-latency mixing and monitoring with EQ and dynamics processing.
- 7-band parametric EQ and compression.
- Instrument tuner.
- Test tone and white/pink noise generator.
- Advanced audio analysis software tools, including FFT display, spectrogram waterfall display, oscilloscope, X-Y plot, and phase torch.
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs.
- Industry standard Mac and Windows audio drivers (Core Audio, Wave, and ASIO) for across-the-board compatibility.
- Compatible with all current and recent generation Macs and PCs.
- Includes AudioDesk™ full-featured audio workstation software for Mac OS X.
- USB cable included.