The Odyssey FZGSPIXDJRR1BL BLACK LABEL™ case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style™ platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the Pioneer XDJ-RR All-in-one rekordbox DJ system controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 1U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mountable gear such as a wireless mic system, power strip, drive rack, pullout shelf, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed.
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting *Additional 1U Rack Rail Kits Are Optional
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Patented Removable Glide Style™ Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath and Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform: 27 inches W x 12 inches D
- Glide Platform is Compatible with GSABL Panel Support Attachments *Sold Separately*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.