The Nicerizer Junior was based on the Nicerizer 16 mk2 which was originally conceived because of the demand from customers for something that would "sweeten" the output from Pro Tools and other DAW, and to make the final mix easier to distribute and handle. The Nicerizer Junior is designed to take the output out of the digital realm, and to add the Class A characteristics and feel before the final recording.The "Nicerizer Junior" uses a well proven and loved Class A output stage, but also has the latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete Line Input Technology.The Nicerizer 16 is a 2U 19" rack mountable 16 input and 4 output Summing Mixer, that can be stacked and linked in any multiple and various configurations to give high quality, line-level, Class A, discrete buffering, summing and mixing.
- 16 channels of Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2).
- Individual pan control for each channel with detented/steppd pots for extra control (16 x Pan pots)
- 16 x Balanced Input via D-sub inputs, wired as Tascam DA88 standard. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- 4 x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus)
- +8dB Boost button on each channel.
- Master mix bus output level control.
- Switchable for each channel and Main Output
- Main Outputs on Balanced XLR's
- Maximum Output Level of +26dB.
- Huge headroom available on all channels.
- All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable.