The result of years of research and development, the PreSonus® CDL12 combines the best attributes of point source and line array technology into a unique patent-pending design that radiates a highly focused pattern with consistent SPL throughout the frequency response range, both on- and off-axis. The result is clear, articulate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction.
- Continuous Directivity constant curve array with eight 2-inch cone drivers disperse sound an amazing 120 degrees horizontally
- 20 deg. vertical directivity can be extended from 40 deg. up to 120 deg. with additional arrayable CDL12s
- 12-inch long-throw LF transducer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- Low crossover point minimizes comb filtering and enhances line array intelligibility
- 500 x 500 watts Class D power for high SPLs and lightning-fast transient response
- Neutrik PowerCon in and out
- Balanced XLR input and output
- Preset Select and High Pass Filter Rear-panel controls; Temp, Signal Present, -3dB, Limiting, Clip and Network Signal Present LEDs
- 2-position pole mount, or use integrated flyware to create an array of up to six CDL12's, or five CDL12's and two CDL18s subwoofers
- Only design in this price range with built-in Danteconnectivity
- WorxControl for network control and monitoring
- Easy-to-handle, compact form factor and under 70 lb. weight
The 1000-watt PreSonus CDL12 delivers a clean sweep of accurate sound to more of your audience than any other 2-way active loudspeaker in its price range, thanks to a Constant Directivity array design with incredible 120 deg. horizontal dispersion.
Running CDL12's is like having wide peripheral vision for your ears - smooth, coherent sound spreads wider on each side of the speaker than any comparably-priced 2-way design - instead of a narrow cone of sound, you get a detailed, 120 deg. horizontal panorama. Instead of a horn, CDL12's employ an innovative vertical line array of 2-inch drivers, seamlessly joined on the low end with a 12-inch woofer. 1000 watts of Class D power deliver ample power reserves for tight control and explosive dynamics. Pole mount the CDL12; or fly up to six plus matching CDL18s subs. WorxControl network software and rear panel controls let you tweak settings... and the CDL12 is the only speaker at this price with Danteconnectivity.
Accessories and companion products:
- CDL18s Subwoofer
- CDL12 Tote Bag
- CDL12 Rigging System Components