With 100W of Class D amplification, the Eris E5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology. While Bluetooth is ideal for connection to mobile devices, you also get all the connections you need to make the Eris E5 BT the center of your listening experience. Connect your audio interface using the balanced stereo ¼-inch TRS inputs. Connect your turntable preamp, gaming system and more using the stereo RCA inputs. Or connect nearly anything else with the convenient front-panel ⅛-inch stereo Aux line input.
You also get an integrated headphone amplifier when you want to keep listening without disturbing your neighbors. Use the onboard low- and high-frequency tuning controls to adjust the Eris E5 BT to your personal listening environment and your taste. Want more bass? Connect an Eris Sub8 using the balanced ¼-inch subwoofer output. With studio-quality sound, flexible connectivity, and an elegant compact design, the Eris E5 BT speakers are a great choice for music lovers and creators alike.
- 5.25-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100W (50W/side) Class D amplification
- aptX Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input for use with mobile devices
- Stereo balanced ¼-inch TRS rear-panel inputs for audio interfaces and other professional audio devices
- Stereo RCA rear-panel inputs for turntables, gaming systems, and other home audio devices
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for connecting nearly any stereo source
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- ¼-inch TRS (balanced/unbalanced) summed mono subwoofer output
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker's response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
If you're interested in the best music and media listening experience PreSonus can provide, look no further than Eris® E5 BT. With 50 watts of Class-D power for each speaker, they offer all the volume you want without ever sacrificing tonal balance or sonic clarity. Add the latest aptX™ Bluetooth wireless technology and both balanced and unbalanced inputs, and you’ve got a remarkably versatile set of speakers, great for both music fans and creators—and everyone in-between.
Sonic honesty; studio quality.
Thanks in part to woven glass composite woofers, silk-dome tweeters and a smooth, balanced sound, the award-winning Eris studio monitors are used by professional, hit-making audio engineers the world over.
Eris E5 BTs are built using the same technologies — so unlike other home audio speakers that hype the bass frequency at the expense of others, Eris speakers provide an even response throughout the frequency range — from bass to treble. This means you’ll hear your favorite music exactly as artists and engineers intend it to be heard. High and Low Acoustic Tuning controls let you dial in the E5 BTs precisely to your environment to further ensure the best sound possible.
Connect to nearly anything.
Eris E5 BT offers versatile connectivity, so it’s easy to connect to your audio interface, gaming system, computer, or Bluetooth-compatible media player. You get ¼” TRS balanced inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs—plus the latest aptX Bluetooth tech to ensure maximum wireless audio quality. A front-mounted headphone jack allows for listening in private, and an Aux In connection lets you connect your non-Bluetooth audio devices. Unique to the Eris line, the E5 BT offers a ¼” TRS Sub Out for adding a subwoofer; we recommend the Eris Sub8.
Like all PreSonus media reference monitors, the Eris E5 BT offers consistent, accurate listening in style. Their stylish design makes them a welcome addition to living rooms, compact home theatre setups, or gaming rigs, and their smooth and even frequency response ensures that your music — and everyone else’s — will sound incredible.