The Eris E8 XT drives up to 105 dB of crystal-clear, transparent sound via an 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver and a 1.25 inch silk-dome tweeter. The ported enclosure creates a deep, tight low-end, while the new EBM waveguide ensures a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration - while the narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. Versatile I/O and acoustic tuning features allow you to connect to virtually anything, nearly anywhere.
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H)x60°(V) EBM waveguide horn and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 105 dB of sound
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, the Eris E8 XT studio monitor is a nuanced update to a lauded classic. The 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter now sports a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration. A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud. And of course, the acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It's Eris, remastered.