Designed for the needs of the recording professional, the Quantum 4848 is the perfect solution to take your analog gear into the digital domain with 32 channels of DB25 line-level I/O for connection to consoles and patch bays plus 16 channels of ADAT Optical I/O onboard a near-zero latency Thunderboltaudio interface.
- PreSonus®' fastest and best-sounding Thunderbolt audio interface
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade converter with 120 dB dynamic range
- 48x48; expandable to 192x192 by stacking up to 4 Quantums via Thunderbolt
- 32 channels of DB25 line-level I/O for connection to consoles, patch bays, etc.
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O and BNC word clock I/O
- Software-switchable input/output signal-present indicators on all 32 DB25 channels
- Channel Profile modes allow you to customize I/O configurations for third-party recording software that limits simultaneous recording streams
- Studio One® Professional recording and mastering DAW and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Native Studio One Pipeline plug-in provides easy integration of analog processors in a digital recording environment
Designed for the recording professional, the 48x48-channel Quantum 4848 is PreSonus®' fastest and best-sounding audio interface, achieving extremely low latency, thanks to advanced Thunderboltaudio drivers. Route audio from your vintage gear to your DAW and back without any signal degradation, capturing every nuance of your favorite boutique equipment using 32 channels of line-level inputs and outputs at sample rates up to 192 kHz. For a full 48-channels, integrate your favorite digital converter using 16 channels of ADAT I/O. Stack up to 4 Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a 192x192 system. The Quantum 4848 includes PreSonus Studio One® Professional DAW featuring Pipeline, allowing you to insert hardware processors into your Studio One session with automatic latency compensation and flexible routing capability.