Studio 192 is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center in one rackspace. It offers 26 x 32 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 8 digitally controlled XMAX Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options. More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. Onboard Talkback mic, zero-latency monitor mixing with effects, speaker switching, two independent headphone amps, and Main Mix Dim/Mono let you manage your mix from recording to mastering. Tight integration with Studio One provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment. Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer's processor and on the Studio 192 DSP, switching between playback and recording with a sonically seamless transition. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
- Your audio interface and studio command center in one rack space:
- Pristine audio up to 192 kHz
- Eight remote controllable mic preamps
- Monitor mixing, speaker switching, and more from included Studio One Artist or UC Surface
- Zero-latency monitoring with award-winning StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs x 32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 balanced outputs for monitor mixing
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, and level control accessible from front panel or UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- Flexible routing and zero-latency monitor mixing options
- Tight integration with Studio One for multitrack music production, Studio One Artist included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or Windows
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
Your studio Command Center.
The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp. Use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 fits into any recording and production environment.
XMAX preamps, now with remote control.
- Transparent sound that won't color the tone of your instrument
- Control preamps right from within the Studio One mixer
- Control preamp settings via MIDI in ProTools, Logic, or Live, and save settings with your recordings
- The ease of digital recall with the quality of Class A analog circuitry
The Studio 192 includes eight remote controlled XMAX preamps, each providing high headroom, low noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response. The resulting musicality and transparency provides smooth, solid sonic reproduction.
The Studio One in Studio 192.
Your audio interface is now an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One and you'll find the preamp controls, speaker switching, mono, dim, and talkback functions needed to control your Studio 192. Create zero-latency monitor mixes complete with Fat Channel processing without leaving the Studio One mixer. Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on both your computer's processor and on your Studio 192 and switches with a sonically seamless transition. At last, you can punch in while monitoring the same audio between playback and recording.
Zero-latency monitor mixing and control.
Because we can't create the same integrated Studio One experience in every recording application, the Studio 192's onboard features can also be controlled in UC Surface's road-tested interface. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for its intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes and get back to recording.
Great signal processors are a PreSonus tradition
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician's ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 includes Fat Channel processing on every analog input, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and ultimately a better recording.
A smooth trip from Analog to Digital
The Studio 192 is equipped with audiophile-grade, Burr-Brown processors to deliver top-quality digital conversion up to 192 kHz. These converters provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. You'll hear every breath, transient, and detail of a performance in your recordings.
Expandable when you need more I/O.
The DigiMax DP88 preamp/converter was designed to seamlessly extend the analog I/O on your Studio 192. Available early Fall 2015, the DP88 features eight digitally-controlled XMAX preamps, ADAT I/O support up to 96 kHz, direct analog inputs, DAC outputs, and Word Clock I/O. The DigiMax DP88 mic preamps are fully remote controllable from Studio One or UC Surface when connected via ADAT to your Studio 192 so that they naturally extend your analog inputs both sonically and functionally.
Get your hands on a Studio 192.
Only the Studio 192 gives you such a powerful combination of audio interface and studio command center in one rack space: pristine audio up to 192 kHz, zero-latency effects, eight remote controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching, headphone amps and tight DAW integration.