To hear what's really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor T8 and T10 let you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- Ground-lift switch
Power and safety
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- Left and right, balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10
Customize your system until it's just right.
The T8 provides more user controls than any other subwoofer in their class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment.
€‹Versatile I/O works with any setup.
No other subwoofer anywhere close to the Temblor's price range offers a comparable selection of inputs and outputs.