ISA amplifiers are an ideal, cost-effective solution for fixed installation applications requiring low impedance or distributed loudspeakers. There are seven models in the line, four low impedance models (ISA 280, ISA 450, ISA 750, ISA 1350) rated down to 2-ohm loads and three “Ti” versions (ISA 300Ti, ISA 500Ti, ISA 800Ti) featuring isolated transformers for 25, 70 and 100 volt distributed audio systems. The DataPort V2 Lite connection facilitates the use of amplifier accessories (XC-3, LF-3 and SF-3.) providing economical crossover and subwoofer filtering solutions.
- Low-impedance outputs plus isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistance; 2-dB detents allow for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro-style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters (50 Hz or 75 Hz) protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation, with minimal effect on program material
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic on-demand variable-speed fan: quiet normal operation, with maximum cooling when needed
- Rear-to-front air flow helps keep equipment racks cool
- Stereo, bridge, or parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
The ISA 500Ti is rated at 260 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 425 into 4 ohms (20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% THD). 2 ohm load rating is 700 watts RMS per channel (1 kHz, 1% THD). Bridged mono output produces 900 watts RMS into 8 ohms, 1,400 into 4 ohms (1 kHz, 1% THD). 70V rated output is 500 watts RMS per channel (50 Hz-16 kHz, 0.5% THD).
Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2)terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processingaccessories like the DSP-3. Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformersaturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series amps provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection. Cooling is accomplished via an automatic variable speed fan, which pulls air from back to front.
As a 70- or 100-volt solution, the IISA-500Ti offers 500 watts of power. Housed in a rugged 3RU chassis, ISA and ISA-Ti amplifiers feature both XLR and detachable Euro-style (barrier) connectors for pre-planned installation, independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion and comprehensive protection circuitry.
The ISA-Ti models can drive 8- or 4-ohm loads and 25, 70 and 100-volt distributed systems simultaneously, reducing the number of amplifier channels needed by allowing a limited number of distributed speakers to be powered by the same amp that is running the main system.
All ISA models offer rear-panel gain controls for tamper-resistant operation, with 2dB detents for repeatable settings, as well as QSC’s HD-15 DataPort (Version 2) for DataPort V2-compatible signal processing accessories.